Mô tả sản phẩm
Clip giới thiệu và test sản phẩm cho khách hàng
Lightweight and Packed with Features
The Behringer NX4-6000 packs an impressive amount of power into a lightweight, cool-running unit. This power amplifier delivers 1,600 watts into four channels at 2 ohms or 3,000 watts into two channels at 4 ohms, so you'll have plenty of headroom to work with. Experience low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption, thanks to an efficient switch-mode power supply. Benefit from a linear frequency response at any speaker load, by virtue of the NX4-6000's SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation. Beyond that, zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection. The NX4-6000 comes complete with a built-in stereo crossover, reliable twist-lock speaker connectors, and precise 4-segment LED metering.
Lightweight and efficient Class D amplifier technology
Thanks to revolutionary Class D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup, the lightweight NX4-6000 runs very cool — no more massive heat sinks or toroid transformers. We've been impressed with the punch and clarity of this Class D power amp at Sweetwater, and we're sure your band will be too.
Linear frequency response at any speaker load
The NX4-6000 punches well above its weight. Behringer's SmartSense technology yields a linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. On top of that, the NX4-6000's impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers, ensuring top-notch sound reproduction. When combined with quality loudspeakers, the NX4-6000 yields powerful, dynamic bass and ultra-smooth high frequencies.
Designed for exceptional ease of use
Operating the NX4-6000 is dead simple. Benefit from at-a-glance confirmation of your system's vital signs, by way of the NX4-6000's simple front-panel controls and indicators. Positive-detent gain controls with signal level LEDs on each channel make gain staging a piece of cake. Rear-panel XLR combo input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source. Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted "unplugging" incidents. You also get switchable dual mono, stereo, and mono bridge modes, along with an easy-to-use stereo crossover.
Behringer NX4-6000 Features:
- Delivers 1,600 watts into 4 channels at 2 ohms or 3,000 watts into 2 channels at 4 ohms
- Class D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain staging easy
- Rear-panel XLR combo input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted "unplugging" incidents
- Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers