Mô tả sản phẩm
Mời quý khách xem clip Nghe Nhìn Số giới thiệu hướng dẫn sử dụng sản phẩm
Clip test sản phẩm
- High-performance 2,200-Watt PA loudspeaker system
- Extremely powerful dual 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB); impedance 4 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
EUROLIVE PROFESSIONAL B2520 PRO
The EUROLIVE B2520 PRO loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 2,200-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the dual 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency compression driver – the B2520 PRO arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The B2520 PRO professional loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE B2520 PRO cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the B2520 PRO puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 2,200 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound B2520 PRO is supremely affordable.
The B2520 PRO’s unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode; stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket; or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 99 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), the B2520 PRO has a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 18 kHz. Built-in overload-protection ensures optimal HF driver protection. The B2520 PRO’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
The B2520 PRO PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom designed transducers, massive power handling and extreme portability, the B2520 PRO loudspeaker is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the EUROLIVE B2520 PRO at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER EUROLIVE Series loudspeakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.